Seeds in the Ground: An Experiential Introduction to Christian Wisdom
October 6 - November 3
“Incarnation achieves unity beneath the level of culture and cultures; culture is a differentiating objectification of that which remains one on the level of the body. The incarnation which took place in Jesus and continues throughout humanity is the transmission of the gift of divinity, of the One, at a depth transcending consciousness and thought. The seed has gone into the ground.” – Fr. Bruno Barnhart
Through the modalities of teaching, spiritual practice, and group engagement we will co-create a container for Wisdom exploring the following living themes of the Western Contemplative path:
- Christianity as an Open System of Surrender
- Benedictine Monasticism
- The Spirituality of the Desert Mothers and Fathers
- Embodied Witnessing Presence
- The Heart as an Organ of Spiritual Perception.
This course occurs every Wednesday evening at 6 pm ET beginning October 6, 2021 through November 3, 2021.
- Connect for six 90-minute sessions on Zoom weaving together spiritual practice, teaching, and group engagement.
- Gather with spiritual seekers from around the world sharing an aim to grow in our embodiment of love for the sake of our planet.
- Receive weekly emails with summary content, preview material, and targeted spiritual practice that coincides with each week’s theme.
- Awaken or deepen your discovery of Christianity as a dynamic, evolutionary, practical, and embodied spiritual path.
- Each week will be bookended by silent prayer, guided meditation, chant, lectio divina, and poetry.